23.4.09

.: Me vs My Boss :.

April 14th, 2009



[Boss] "Bren, please arrange my meeting with Mr. Zak from Silk Route in Dubai on Monday around 10 am, I just emailed you their phone number.inform me ASAP. "

[.bR.] "yes Sir."

-- Calling Mr. Zak in Dubai --

[Lady on the phone] "..meeting with Mr. Zak on Monday? Ok, I'll confirm to you via email as soon as I talk to Mr. Zak.."

[.bR.] "ok..thank you Miss.."

-- back to my chat room with Boss --

[.bR.] "Sir, I already called Silk Route, they will inform via email."

[Boss] "ok..thx bren.."

~~

MONDAY

~~

[Boss] "bren, I know I'm having a meeting today with Mr. Zak, but I forgot the time, what time I suppose to meet Zak??"

[.bR.] "10 am Sir " (He forgot??!!)

[Boss] "ok..thanks bren!"

after 10 minutes..

[Boss] "bren, I just realized I don't know their address... can you help me out?? its 9.30am here.."

[.bR.] (WHAT ?!?!?! ok .. try to calm down..) "ooh..I thought you've met him before...ok then, I'll call them now.."

-- Calling Silk Route about the address --

-- Got the address --

-- Back to chat with Boss --

[.bR.] typing..not even hit *send* yet.. "boss I already got..............."

-- Boss sign out --

SHIT !!!


Hastalavista Baby..
bR

No comments: