12.12.09

BALi Sept 3rd - Sept 6th 2009

I forgot to update my lil' trip to Bali back on September 2009... so here we go..


Day 1: September 3rd 2009





"View from the top" I took this pic when I was in the plane with Mom.. Can you see the lil' mountain back there?? the view is amazing... and look what I found in my front seat pocket :





Yeap !! "Invocation Card" .. and so I began my pray on the plane..





After 1 hour and 40 minutes... I arrive in BALI !! and then Dad picked us up and straight to Khrisna Restaurant (a Buddhist restaurant) to have our first meal there.. 





Nasi Campur: Rice + Fish Satay (Sate Lilit) + Chili + Fried Peanuts + shredded Chicken.. 


Later that day I was heading to the hotel.. and later on the evening I met my childhood best friends Rafi and Kumala at Warung Italy in Seminyak..one of their friend is having a bday party there..



 KumaLa .. Me .. RaFi





Acit *the birthday girl* .. KumaLa .. Me 


From Warung Italy, we (20 people!!) went straight to one of their kost and we had a lil' pre-cocktail there.. Chocolate Bailey's.. !! and guess our next destination.. SKY GARDEN.



Sky Garden, Legian



*having fun @ SkyGarden, Legian*





Bali = Beer Bintang


We were up till 3am *yeap..that's right..* with Kumala, Rafi and John,they took me back to the hotel.. and guess what..it was raining and we were on our motorbike.. and the best part is...WE GOT LOST ! and I finally back to my hotel at 4am after we went to the Police Station and asking for direction... *just nice*



Day 2: Sept 4th 2009


Woke up today with my head bangin' so loud (slept for 5 hours).. We're having our brunch at Anda Jatim Restaurant.. great meal ! Here's what I have..



"Tumpeng Mini" :
Yellow Fragrant Rice + Fried Chicken with Peanut Sauce + Half boiled egg + cucumber + Beef floss + potato + tempe + perkedel.



Today's Itinerary: Blue Point Beach.. Uluwatu Temple.. Garuda Wisnu Kencana..


the view @ Blue Point Beach



Me @ Blue Point Beach



Rafi .. Me .. KumaLa @ Uluwatu Temple



With 1 of the "bli" guard in front of GWK front gate



Hyang Lala Nusantara Dance Collaboration..
Great n perfect performance !! in this pic: Pendet Dance..



got myself a "falling star" temporary tattoo on my back ^^



Dinner @ Animo Resto.. new resto! at Bypass



Day 3: September 5th 2009

Shopping!!

Went shopping all day !!! since tomorrow will be my last day... the flight will be early in the morning...




@ Kuta Square with Kumala





SUNSET !!!! @ Kuta with Kumala


Day 4: September 6th 2009



Back to reality.. !! Back to Jakarta ... !!


ps: Thank you very much to my best friends Rafi and Kumala.. I had a great time !!!




xoxo,
8ren

No comments: