15.6.08

27.05.08


DUAPULUHTIGA !!
can't believe i'm 23 yrs old now!! feels getting older..getting wiser maybe?? hahaha apparently NOT..(well..at least i realize it tho'..)

GOD, thank YOU for evryhting U've given me..untill i'm reaching my 23rd bday... U've given me such a WONDERFUL family!!..such a great friends surrounds me..and such a LOVING boyfriend..and what a precious memories U've given me untill now..

but can i have couple of wishes on my birthday, Lord?
1. WORLD PEACE.. my Jesus almighty, there's too much war in this world happened already..and it become a cruel place to live in..please make them realize to live hand in hand in this earth U've given us..live peacefuly so there's no more war..

2. STOP GLOBAL WARMING..Lord, we need time to heal this world..we need time to change our self..so can YOU please be kind to stop all of the nature disaster? while we're trying our best?

Thank YOU my Jesus..

love,
bR


No comments: