9.11.08

i'm looking for you



What do you expect from a relationship??
What do you want from a relationship??
is it LOVE that you are seeking? or is it a companionship?
What do you want from your partner??
The idea of completing you? or for completing each other?

What do you seek in a relationship??
Comfort?? Protection?? Care?? or is it Future??
What is it you're looking for??
Happiness? joy? or satisfaction??
---
i'm looking for a best friend for life, with blessing from my Lord Jesus.
i'm looking for a guardian, to look after me.
i'm looking for a leader, to lead me through.
i'm looking for a lover, to hold me tight.
i'm looking for a traveler, to stroll along with me on the rocky road nor the winding road.
i'm looking for a story teller, to tell me the story of life itself.
i'm looking for a companion, to hold me tight while i'm sleeping next to him.
i'm looking for a hero, to take me to this journey of life together.
i'm looking for the bravest, to walk with me in the dark.
i'm looking for a listener, to listen the sound of the life.
i'm looking for a survivor, to help and keep me survive living in this cruel mean world.
i'm looking for a person, which sent from heaven above just for me.

i'm looking for an angel on earth, to take care of me.
i'm looking for a man, who is willing to build a family with me.
--
i'm looking for my other pair.
i'm looking for my other half.
The answer of my prayers, and his.
i'm looking for the ONE who needs me, like i need him.
--
i'm looking for you.

love,
bR


No comments: