1.2.09

Dear Jesus #2 : Rest in Peace, Grandma..

January 29th, 2009 - Thursday


"It's the beginning it's not the end, but things will never be the same again"

Some people say "If you wanna cheat, cheat death!!"
But still, God is the one that created us humans, so He WILL take us back..ONE DAY.
--
It was the first day of Chinese New Year Celebration.. January 26th, 2009.
Me and my family gathered round at the hospital to visit my Grandma.. and when I was there, I saw my Grandpa was sitting at the ICU waiting room, in tears.. and I asked him, "Grandpa, is everything's OK??" and he replied, "The doctor said Grandma's condition's got worse today.."
--
and so it happened..
--
She died that day.. on January 26th 2009 at 4.45 pm.. with her 3 daughters, 2 grand daughters and a husband standing and witness it all..

..Grandma, may you rest in peace with Jesus Christ in heaven.. We will remember you and love you always..

love,
bR


2 comments:

Kristian Multz said...

i'm sorry to hear that.
God bless you and your family.
This is not the end of her life, but it is a beginning of a new life.

Just believe that she is now live together with Him...Amen....

GBU

8renna lee said...

thank you my friend.. gw percaya semua yang terjadi baik itu buruk atau baik, udah di rencanain oleh Yang Maha Kuasa..dan pasti itu yang terbaik... :)
GBU