16.2.09

.:Valentine's:.

February 14th, 2009


Funny how I feel when we're talking bout Valentine's day.. especially this year..
Some say, Valentines day is the day we celebrate L O V E..
Some say, Valentines day is the day we show how "lover" we are to our love ones..
But I find it hard for me to seek L O V E for those who really needs..
I post a tag on my YM and MSN.. it goes like this,

..Cupid must be very busy today..

Yes, I think Cupids are busy arrowing those teenagers whose having a puppy love... instead of visiting kids in Palestine..

~~

I met Big today..on Val's day...
He don't celebrate Val's day for his own reason...
While I got mine..

~~

How can I celebrate L O V E when people and kids out there are reaching for it?
How can I celebrate L O V E when others are begging for it?
How can I celebrate L O V E when kids are searching for it?
How can I celebrate L O V E when people still questioning "where is the LOVE?" ??

~~

How can WE celebrate L O V E when others are suffering from it?

love,
bR

1 comment:

Gricia (Cia) said...

hi girl..well i dont celebrate it but still i had dinner wit temmy..coz its weekend hehe