11.1.09

Dear Jesus #1 : Grandma's Surgery

Saturday, January 10th 2009



I woke up this morning at 07.30am.. I found my self alone with my maid.. My mom and dad went to the hospital early in the morning..at 5.00am..after getting a phone call from my aunt..
Grandma was having a seizure at 4.00am and in a coma since then..the blood vein on her brain burst for one more time.. this is the 3rd vein that burst. The first one happened 3 years ago when she lived in New York, the 2nd happened a week ago..
--
I was rushed and hurry went to Big's by taking a bus.. and it was raining.. *great* !! so me and Big went to hospital together and meet my family..
--
Grandma is still in coma when I arrive at the hospital..her upper body is paralyzed..she couldn't open her eyes or move her hands..but she can hear us and move her feet in a small gesture..later today she's having a MSCT Scan for her brain, apparently inside her brain now got water or some kind of a liquid, besides those bloods that filled her brain.. This water could be dangerous to her brain, because the water has filled the oxygen supply for her brain..The doctors suggests a surgery for her..the surgery itself took half an hour to one hour..
--
So later in the afternoon Grandma was having a brain surgery.. The doctors drilled a small hole on her skull and put a small kinda straw to make the water and the blood came out from her brain..they have to shaved all of my grandma's hair for this surgery..
--
When I sat down on the ICU waiting area, I saw my grandpa..He was sitting there in silence..
He looked calm tho'..but everyone could see sadness in his eyes.. He's not young for himself.. he's already 81 years old..but today, he was surrounding by all of his 6 childrens and other realtives..at one moment he spoke to my mom.. He told us not to worry too much..because grandma was in good hands..and we can't predict how ones life can turn out to be..he told us to let go everything, because God has planned all this and will give the best for the rest of us.. All we can do right now is pray for her..
--
Lord Jesus, please hear our prayers..

love,
bR

2 comments:

Kristian Multz said...

hope your grandmother get well soon...
and remember one thing, God always have a good plan for His beloved children...

God bless you!

8renna lee said...

Thank you my friend..GBU..