10.1.09

..It is Love..

Tuesday, January 6th, 2009


I went to visit my grandma today at the hospital.. I went inside the ICU with my grandpa and my auntie Felicia..and I saw my grandpa was holding my grandma's hand.. and he said, "Where's your ring?!" and my grandma said, "I took it off and left it at home.." but my aunt said, "No, I'm the one who took it off your fingers the moment you got in the Emergency Room.." and again my grandma replied, "I remembered I took it off and left it at home..!!"
My grandpa didn't say anything..he kept holding her hand while looking at me and whispering to me, "She forgot.." , I smiled at him..that's all I can do..it's the medicine and the disease that cause her forgot things and having a weird dreams..
--
Yesterday on December 5th, she was dreaming..she said she met Lord Jesus..He was smiling and waving to lots of people beneath Him..and my grandma was waving at Him too.. later that night, she was dreaming my grand auntie who died several years ago..
--
Lord Jesus, are You giving us a sign ??
--
Back to Dec 6th, that day in the ICU room, I looked at my grandpa and my grandma..they both looked inseparable..even they didn't talk much, but I can see the look of LOVE in their eyes..especially when grandpa looking at her.. and that time I was thinking *So this is what they called true love* and I'm very grateful that I can witness that true great love..
--
Just came back from the hospital and stay at grandpa's.. later that night, I was on the phone with Big when my grandpa give a pat on my shoulder and says, "Today is my 59th wedding anniversary with your grandma..." and i jumped up from my bed, looked at him and said, "It's today?!?!" , and he said again in smile, "It's only our 59th years..next year will be our 60th wedding anniversary.." and I was like *WOW!! what a Golden marriage couple* ..
--
My Lord Jesus, will they celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary together?

love,
bR

No comments: