10.1.09

Last day in 2008

December 31, 2008


Today is the last day of 2008..
--
i cant believe i'm still working today..but i got off from work at 12 noon and Big was picking me up from the office and straight back to his place..
We're having a BBQ party and lights some fire cracker and fire works..!!
No trumpet tho' .. but we got a great time..
--
Miss my family so much .. this new year has been a lil' bit awkward for me..
for the first time i spend New years with my bf's family..and it was fun..!! they're so welcome and warm..Reminds me for my family in Spore.. *hiks*
--
So we're playing fire crackers n fire works then BBQ'ing untill 1 am..!!
and i got home at 2am..-Thank you my Big and his Bro Idang for sending me home so late- *wink*
--
so what is in 2009??
i wonder...

Thank you Lord Jesus, for giving me the best of 2008 in my life.. the best family, the best bf, the best friends i got, the best moments in my life, the great job and 2008 has been a great year !!

love,
bR

No comments: