26.3.09

.:Sunday Morning:.

March 22nd, 2009



Today I realized one thing...Running is not for me..

~~

My heart was racing..
I'm running out of time..I know somehow.
Hope has left me here. This time.
It happened.
I don't want to listen to what the heart tells me now..
I don't want to understand..
Logic seems the last thing I have in mind..right now..

~~

It hurts.
The pain won't go away while I was running.
"Is this the right path?"
Uncertainty has answered.
Suffocated in thin air, must be.

~~

.Running.

~~

I don't want to stop running..
I don't want to lose... I think.
I don't want to know what's in the next corner..
.I don't care.
It's today.


Get some...or lose some..

I have made up my mind...
Chasing what my heart's desire.

~~

Will I ever be running after today?
Will I ever let my heart tells me..
Will I ever listen?
Will I ever understand?

~~

Will I ever run?

Again?

bR

No comments: